- View our award winning wine list for custom winemaking packages.
- Pick a date and time for your first winemaking appointment from our winemaking calendar.
- We make wine on Saturdays from noon-5 p.m., weeknights from 5pm – 7pm, and Fridays 12pm – 7pm. Each 6 gallon carboy makes about 30 bottles.
- Book your first appointment. It’s simple. Go to our online appointments page to set up your custom winemaking journey.
- Need more help or have questions? Get in touch with Andy Watkins, our head winemaker, via email or by visiting the Contact Us page.
- Bring food or snacks to complement the wine.
- Select wine from our list of more than 35 fruit, premium, international and dessert wines.
- We go to the winemaking room (see it live on our WineCam) and then start the Five Steps of How to Make Your Own Wine. You won’t believe how quick and easy it is!
- Wine takes 7 weeks to ferment, and you may choose to (a) return the second week to rack your wine or (b) let us take care of the racking and stabilizing steps for you.
- We eagerly await your return to the winery on the seventh week after your first appointment for even more winemaking fun as you bottle, cork, label and dress up your wine bottles.
- Just can’t wait to drink your wine? Wine is safe to drink after bottling, but, with the exception of fruit wines, it doesn’t taste good without proper aging. Fruit wines are ready to drink immediately, but white wines need 3 to 6 months to age, and red wines need 6 to 12 months to age.
We look forward to meeting you and your friends!
Referrals for individuals organizing a group winemaking event:
- Receive a discount on your custom winemaking package if your group makes three jugs of wine. Three winemaking packages yield nearly 90 bottles of wine.
- Ready? View our appointments page and book a custom winemaking appointment now!